February 3, 2009

Remodeling My Bedroom

So I have been busy once again! Brandon and I just got done remodeling our room. I LOVE it!! I think we did pretty good for ourselves. It took us 5 days. Here are a few pics.


Small, but a walk-in closet and our computer desk.
An old dresser. We changed the handles and messed it up a bit!! Need to fix the side just a little more. But not bad.


And my favorite piece, THE BED! I got this comforter at Gardener's Vilage. Oh and the red mahogany pergo floor!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks really good! I really like the wood flooring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did a great job, but really, stop doing projects and BLOG! How else am I going to know what you all are up to???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you guys get your lamps by your bed? I have been trying to find some cute ones for our living room...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute!!! I can't beleive that you have had Brandon doing all of these projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. What's the paint color. I want it for my master bed and bath. We're ripping our tub out next week and starting a little project of our own. I'm not excited. You're lucky Brandon is handy. Cute room!

    ReplyDelete