I can't believe my baby is 11 years old!! Boy does the time fly by. He is such a good kid. I don't know what I would do without him. He is so helpful and happy. He is so easy going and loves people. He has good friends and loves his family and all the fun things we do together. Especially riding his motorcycle. Jordan loves the outdoors. He loves hiking, fishing, camping, being with his family.




He actually got to go down to Moab with his Dad, brother(Jayden), Grandpa Doug. Uncles: Jake, Pots, Brian and cousin Tyler. He was soo excited. I hope they are carfeull and that he has a lot of fun. I love you soo much Buddy!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Jordan! Man i remember when he was just born! So crazy! Miss hanging out with you kiddo! Your such a good kid!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jordy!!!!! We love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Larson Fam
Happy birthday Jordan! I hope that you had fun in Moab.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a good kid. I got to see a side of him on Memorial Weekend that I'd never seen up close before. You have every reason to be proud of him. And he's so CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete