October 3, 2008

Good Bye Great Grandma Johnson, WE LOVE YOU!

This is Grandma Ainge on the left and Great Grandma Johnson
next to her. She loved just sitting back and watching everyone.


This is my Grandma Ainge and Great Grandma Johnson. Grandma Johnson past away this last week. She was 89 years old. She walked 1 1/2 miles everyday up until the day that she died. She had fiery red hair and loved all of us. She came to all of our family parties and always had homemade gifts for all of us at Christmas or wedding showers, even the great grandkids. She remembered all of our names. She started to have a harder time with the great great grandkids. She was such a neat and fun loving person. I will always remember her for the way she took care of My Grandpa Johnson and the rest fo us. He was such a good person too. I will see you again Grandma!
Love, Kym

2 comments:

  1. Very well put Kym! I feel bad that I didn't even get to talk with ya at the funeral... you just disappeared! We really need to all get together SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. I was totally at a loss for words and you summed it up so well. Thanks for putting the words I feel in my heart into words on the page.

    ReplyDelete