We are so excited to get some fresh veggies from our garden. We have been doing a garden together with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. She provided the big garden spot in her back yard. We have worked our tooshies off but are so excited to have fresh vegetables. I think next year we might split the garden up at each others houses. It has definatley been a project trying to get everybody there at the same time to weed and water. We have had fun though!!
September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love the blog!!! I was excited to see your first post! I didn't have the chance have Tim show how we can fix the family stick figures, but I find out for ya cause I think they are so dang cute. Love the veggies.
ReplyDeleteyour blog is awesome and creative although needs more pics of me ha ha
ReplyDelete