Fun at the Lake with Grandpa and Grandma Nita. They took their boat down and took the kids for a fun ride on the tubs. We swam a little until Brandon mentioned the dead body that was just in the lake and gave me the heeby jeebies! Tard! Then not long after that I took a chunk of skin off the bottom of my foot with the motor. OUCH!!!!!

Our little swim!

Syd and Brandon

Brandon trying to take syd on the tube and stay on the tube! HEE HEE

Blake eating goodies. Can't leave home without food!

Brandon trying to hold Syd again! She did have fun, I think?

Brandon getting "SMASHED" by Jordan. I guess they thought this would work!?! Not for long!

Jayden and Blake being brave on the tube. It was blowing pretty good and the waves were starting to white cap a little. They still had a blast.

Jayden and Jordan's turn!

Grandpa driving the boat and Kamie getting a goodie! She doesn't much care for the water but loves the goodies!

Syd and Grandma. She couldn't quite figure it all out. Maybe next time when the wind isn't blowing so hard.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for sooo much FUN!!!!!!
FUN TIMES! As much as I dislike the water, I love days at the lake and all the fun memories! If you guys ever head down to Yuba again, let us know we'd love to meet you there!
ReplyDelete