Oh my heck Kym... did you realize you have 5 kids??? I sometimes forget how the time flies and it seems like just yesterday we were trading kids each summer and wondering what fun things we would encounter, such as... the wild cat fights between you and your sisters, chasing birds around your Lehi house with a broom, taking Sunday rides and ending up in different states, the two of us scaring ourselves half to death at nights, and my list could go on and on! Time does fly, and the picture of your family is VERY cute :)
No, No, NO!!! How on earth did your kids get so big??? Ironically, your kids are growing up, but yet you hubby is not....what's up with that? No really, that is a great family picture highlighting Brandon's personality! We definately need to get together more often or soon I won't even recognize those cute kiddos of yours!
What's crazy is that I didn't realize what everyone was commenting about Brandon for and had to go back and check the picture. That's just because it's his normal face.
Does brandon always have to be a nerd in every picture???!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck Kym... did you realize you have 5 kids??? I sometimes forget how the time flies and it seems like just yesterday we were trading kids each summer and wondering what fun things we would encounter, such as... the wild cat fights between you and your sisters, chasing birds around your Lehi house with a broom, taking Sunday rides and ending up in different states, the two of us scaring ourselves half to death at nights, and my list could go on and on! Time does fly, and the picture of your family is VERY cute :)
ReplyDeleteNo, No, NO!!! How on earth did your kids get so big??? Ironically, your kids are growing up, but yet you hubby is not....what's up with that? No really, that is a great family picture highlighting Brandon's personality!
ReplyDeleteWe definately need to get together more often or soon I won't even recognize those cute kiddos of yours!
I cant believe that they are that big! They are growing way to fast!
ReplyDeleteWhat's crazy is that I didn't realize what everyone was commenting about Brandon for and had to go back and check the picture. That's just because it's his normal face.
ReplyDelete