March 25, 2009

First Camping Trip!!
We went with Brandon's family just on the other side of Utah Lake.
We left Thursday and came home on Sunday. The trailer was awesome!! We rode motorcycles and had fun relaxing. We found an awesome spot we could watch the kids ride and look out over the lake. It was fun. Here are some pics.
We shot clay pigeons. Andrea and I had shoot out!
Sydnee and Aleiha loved camping.


Just across the way we could see the kids ride.

The boys also shot some clay pigeons. They really even shot them!



Jayden, Preston and Bailey
We had a lot of fun and can't wait for the next time. The kids are already asking when we can go!





3 comments:

  1. You just had to post my picture didn't you?! Oh well, at least I out shot you!!! HeHeHe!!!! I wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for our first trip. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN!!! Mike and I need to make more time for things like that.

    ReplyDelete