February 14, 2009

Delta hot pots and Beaver

Out of no where and to no where Vacation!!

Delta Hot Pots and Overnight at Beaver
It was a totally fun weekend. We went with Brandon's sister and her husband and kids and just started out going to the Delta hot pots and then ended up going to Beaver, Kade's family is from there, and stayed the nigt in a motel with a pool. The kids will remember that forever. They had a lot of fun too!! Here's a few pics.


Brandon and Syd
Jordan, Jayden, Preston, Blake and Kamie. Stetson was about to go under water by Blake.
Kamie and Brayden
Syd just wanted to go and do what ever she wanted.
There's Leeya
I have to get the rest of the picture's from Charie. I thought I lost my Camera battery and stopped and bought one but then I forgot to bring the battery charger for it. So I had a camera but no charged battery to take any pics. When I got home I found the other battery. NICE HUH!

1 comment:

  1. So... if you were in Delta, then went to Beaver, that would mean that you passed right by MEADOW!!! I am hurt that you didn't even stop and see us! Just kidding. I am glad that you had a fun time, those are the memories that your kids remember most!

    ReplyDelete